Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help For Heros and Ardent Winter Series This Sunday!! 24th October

5 posters

Go down

Help For Heros and Ardent Winter Series This Sunday!! 24th October Empty Help For Heros and Ardent Winter Series This Sunday!! 24th October

Post  Ardent Raceway Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Two events in one!

Help For Heroes charity event and.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

......providing your car fits in with the rules posted on the Winter Series website, you can also enter into Round 1 of the Ardent Winter Series for 2wd on-road.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doors open 08:00, racing starts around 09:30,

So all indoor on-road formulas can run this weekend.

However the winter series is just for F1, GT, 2wd Minis, Mardave running Stock G2 motor and Mardaves running brushless with 1 cell lipo. See rules at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We will also have a military presence there so please come and show your support.

We are trying to raise enough money to pay for a TV and Games console for the Selly Oak Hospital for injured soldiers.

We will have cakes for sale and other fund raising activities so please bring the family

I'm sure it will be some fun, yet relaxed, racing :-)

No Need to pre-book, just turn up!

Click for directions[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Help For Heros and Ardent Winter Series This Sunday!! 24th October Empty Re: Help For Heros and Ardent Winter Series This Sunday!! 24th October

Post  BuddyRC Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:46 am

Will the live cam be working for Sunday?
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Help For Heros and Ardent Winter Series This Sunday!! 24th October Empty Re: Help For Heros and Ardent Winter Series This Sunday!! 24th October

Post  Gazza Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:03 am

yea live cam +1
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  MrJohn Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Paul and John

When is the presentation to the Selly Oak hospital going to be?

Every time I ask either one of you about it I'm told your waiting on the other one!

The event happened on 24th October and it's now nearly Christmas. I'm sure all those who donated would like to think the heroes would be able to enjoy our gifts at least in time for Christmas.

So please guys talk to each other and get this sorted.

MrJohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:20 am

Yes John no problem just im tied up as im in Tesco warehouse and its busy time for me will speak with john and see what we can do mate we have not forgot buddy its just getting the time to get it together. so we can both meet up and get the tv presented
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down