Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What tyres do you use for Mardaves at ardent track?

+3
Alex
MrJohn
BuddyRC
7 posters

Go down

What tyres do you use for Mardaves at ardent track? Empty What tyres do you use for Mardaves at ardent track?

Post  BuddyRC Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 am

Just a question for all that raced at ardent on sunday and anytime realy.

I am looking to get more tyres for the front but without buying lots of different sets I woundered if you all would post your tyre setups for all to see as this would help everyone I think.

BuddyRC - I run 54p front and rear and sometimes 54ps on front.
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

What tyres do you use for Mardaves at ardent track? Empty Re: What tyres do you use for Mardaves at ardent track?

Post  MrJohn Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 am

I can't remember what I've got on the front. Sorry.

MrJohn

Back to top Go down

What tyres do you use for Mardaves at ardent track? Empty Re: What tyres do you use for Mardaves at ardent track?

Post  Alex Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:29 am

The lap record holder for a dave at ardent is Tomo, he runs 44's on the front.

I've used them on the front for the three times I've raced a dave and always had a stable front end, could have done with a little more turn in at ardent but could have got that with more additive

Alex

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:07 am

Also the same setup as tomo 54p rear and 44's front - additive to taste cyclops
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  stox217 Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:54 am

i use black and round Laughing

Yea i did start off with 44's fronts and pink med rears and moved onto pink soft front and pink med rear and it works a treat Very Happy
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 am

Stox your tyre set up is for solid axle I believe? I do run 44 front but would recommend 46's and 54p rears or 54se
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  stox217 Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:01 am

Always a solid axel mate might try a diff some time
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrJohn Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 am

I know a few people who've used the diff and gone back to a solid axle. I don't think it's going to made a whole lot of difference on a dave.

MrJohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:21 pm

I beg to DIFFER ( LOL pun intended ) as you go past the rostrum its a 180* and then the sweeper I was going just that little bit to wide and with a diff on it pulled it back just right so Yes it works for me
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down