Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DDMCR last night 16/3/11

2 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave

Go down

DDMCR last night 16/3/11 Empty DDMCR last night 16/3/11

Post  dirtyghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Well last night was fun,,,,,,lol

A cracking ran event as all ways at ddmcr with the usual faces turning up and a couple of new ones, Keith Jacques and Brandon made a return to racing last night with Brandon having a little more luck then Keith finishing first in 2 qualifiers Keith had issues with his car for most of the night but still did ok.
Mark and nick had some good runs between smashing each other up yet again lol but they got it sorted and mark took the win in the A final with Aiden taking 2nd me in 3rd and Andy rennie in 4th so not a bad night.

Unfortunately ........... the track layout that we all expected to be racing on and that Tomo took his time out to design for us to race on which we greatly appreciate was changed because one person didn't like it "Ryan" so he decided to change it on the fly making a very tight track to the dismay of a few racers and a couple of us did voice our opinions about the change probably me mostly which made no difference not even Graham and the gang seemed to know why it was changed... Rolling Eyes .

O well on wards and up wards, it was still a cracking night despite the stress and we even managed to have a little fly at the end of the night which just topped it off nicely.
Great job guys as usual.....

Regards Marti.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

DDMCR last night 16/3/11 Empty Re: DDMCR last night 16/3/11

Post  Admin Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Great news to here that the club is doing well i keep threating to attend and i will but the early starts at work are killing me i walk round like a zombie but good new that things are going well
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down