Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTB2 problem with reverse

+3
Admin
Gazza
BuddyRC
7 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave :: Brushless

Go down

GTB2 problem with reverse Empty GTB2 problem with reverse

Post  BuddyRC Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 am

I've recently got a GTB2 and I'm having a problem with reverse?!?

When I pull back on the stick about 1/4 it's fine but then it snaps into full reverse?!? The other 3/4 of the travel is just full power and the first 1/4 is progressive?

PLEASE HELP AS THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND IT WILL STRIP THE GEARS OR SPIN THE CAR OUT OF CONTROLL IF I USE REVERSE IN A RACE pale
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

GTB2 problem with reverse Empty Re: GTB2 problem with reverse

Post  Gazza Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 am

You need to set up ESC with TX again I.E neutral full forward and reverse should be in the GTB manual

Failing that looks like you getting problems with your Core TX and you will need to get it swoped or upgraded to the new software like Paul has done
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 am

The core do not have time to calibrate nutral just one of the software issues with this radio and certain esc now the first qlich is coming over try a Tamiya speed controler and you have a world of trouble
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:09 am

Done everything in the manual and still no joy?!?

I've tried the tamiya esc and it's fine, no problems?!?

I've phoned core rc (shumacher) and they tell me the model I have they have had no software problems but the electilux and pulse have.
I explained pauls problems but they still assured me my core rc is ok. Also they have lots of rx's still in stock as the new blue ones done work with it.
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 am

Wayne, try increasing the neutral band width setting on the ESC and see if that helps to sort it, neutral wider....
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil crutchlow Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:31 am

the other thing it might be worth doing is setting your end points to 110% if you can rebind every thing then set it back to 100% and see if that has helped

some times does some times not when i had it i never had much reverse power the opposite problem to you

hth Neil

Neil crutchlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Wynney Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:33 am

I had a similar issue with an Etronix tx. The throttle stick had broken where it gripped the potentiometer, so neutral was always moving as the stick found slop each tome it hit full throttle. Could be something to look at.
Wynney
Wynney

Back to top Go down

Post  woody_woody Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

BuddyRC wrote:Done everything in the manual and still no joy?!?

I've phoned core rc (shumacher) and they tell me the model I have they have had no software problems but the electilux and pulse have.
I explained pauls problems but they still assured me my core rc is ok. Also they have lots of rx's still in stock as the new blue ones done work with it.
i got the same responce as you from schumacher m8 , trust me core are rubbish , i have got the new version pulse radio an its super fine..Smile

woody_woody

Back to top Go down

Post  woody_woody Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:49 am

BuddyRC wrote:Done everything in the manual and still no joy?!?

schumacher are giving you bs mate , i have the same trouble with the same radio as does another fella in our club , i have since switch to electronix an no problems , just have a 70 odd quid radio gathering dust thats good for nothing ..

woody_woody

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 am

Dont say i told you so the Core is a heap of shite!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 am

Admin wrote:Dont say i told you so the Core is a heap of shite!!!!!!

You are so wrong paul!!!! My core RC is fine and perfect but your peice of crap other make was crap.

I still have had no problems with it and it's the GTB2 that is the problem not the core RC.
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:12 am

Whoops sorry but i think you will find im right your core and the one i had has not got enough time to find nuteral thats why they where all sold off with software issues wayne check it out on oople mate it cannot just be me who says it try getting a second reciver you have more chance of seeing Lord Lucan and Elvis feeding sugar lups to shergar!!!! affraid

randrews
Member Join Date: Jan 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah i have the same radio gear and cannot get it to sync with my new Orca Vritra ESC. The first one I bought was faulty as when the ESC was turned on it went straight into full throttle and full left lock on the servo. The bind is fine but with the Orca you have to hold full reverse then turn the ESC on to enter set up mode. However, this does not work at all with the code/etronix radio gear as I have tried it with my friend's identical gear and had the same result? It works first time with my old 27mhz gear....

Dwales1
Member Join Date: Sep 2010

CML ace aftersales

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The helpful chaps at CML have kindly replaced the system with the new FHSS one and even tested first with my esc, which is clearly not the standard esc, most others will have.
Problem solved.
Many companies could learn a great deal from the excellent aftersales support at CML.

Many thanks again. Special mention goes out to Paul.

Darren

shaun m
Member Join Date: Jun 2009

please help ....

i think ive got a problem with my core rc transmitter now , its been faultless untill i fitted it into another touring car ( from a photon to a xray 009 ) with the same motor /speed passion esc , etc ..

it seems like ive got no control over my punch / accelaration , its all or nothing even when its changed from level 1 to 9 , and geuss what it doing the same on my other car thats running the same motor and speedo set up ... ... ive tried rebinding the transmitter and receiver , re set it all back to default settings , and re set all my end points ...

im lost and dont know what to do , i had my spektrum dx3r for a couple of years and that was faultless ..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Whoops sorry but i think you will find im right your core and the one i had has not got enough time to find nuteral thats why they where all sold off with software issues wayne check it out on oople mate it cannot just be me who says it try getting a second reciver you have more chance of seeing Lord Lucan and Elvis feeding sugar lups to shergar!!!!

Well ive had no worrys with mine and if they were selling them of with software issues then i would like to see the proof of that statment so i can take it to the shop i had mine and get my money back for miss selling it to me.
I dont have the resipt for my core rc so i cant get a replacement even thow i have no issues with mine i did as you said paul and tryed to get it replaced just in case for the future but they said no.
Ive got 2 x rx's so lets hope they last but i did phone around and there are still some knocking about so it looks like i will be seeing Lord Lucan and Elvis feeding sugar lups to shergar

BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 pm

cheers lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down