Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Blinky' esc list posted on BRCA site.

3 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave :: Brushless

Go down

'Blinky' esc list posted on BRCA site.  Empty 'Blinky' esc list posted on BRCA site.

Post  chequered_flag_racing Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:33 pm

No Nosram's on it though confused

Any others not on it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chequered_flag_racing
chequered_flag_racing

http://www.rccarclub.co.uk/trcc/

Back to top Go down

'Blinky' esc list posted on BRCA site.  Empty Re: 'Blinky' esc list posted on BRCA site.

Post  JimboJames1972 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Seems odd that.

However, Nosram and LRP are basically the same gear in different boxes so I guess it would not be too hard to argue a case to run them? I have a Nosram Pearl in one of my cars (Version 2 unit running V3 software) and it has the blue blinky LED when I have modes 2 and 3 set to 'zero'. Same as the LRP SXX Stock Spec V2 unit.

J
JimboJames1972
JimboJames1972

Back to top Go down

'Blinky' esc list posted on BRCA site.  Empty Re: 'Blinky' esc list posted on BRCA site.

Post  JimboJames1972 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 am

Something I heard last night that might solve the 'no Nosram' question - Nostam are not marketed in the USA, it is LRP only over there. Since the list is a ROAR (US racing) list that might explain why there are no Nosrams on it?

Something else I heard was that Nosrams might officially be included on our BRCA list since we can buy both makes in this country. I guess that will be decided at the AGM?

Just a thought.

J
JimboJames1972
JimboJames1972

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonb Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:19 am

Sit tight guys we're working on it!

Jason
BRCA 12th section Eligability Officer

jasonb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down