Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain, Rain and more Bl***y rain.

3 posters

Go down

Rain, Rain and more Bl***y rain. Empty Rain, Rain and more Bl***y rain.

Post  the old gimmer Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:48 pm

The weather people have assured us that in September and October we're going to have a heat wave, don't believe a bl***y word of it this autumn every wednesday nights going to be awash out, so if you fancy a bit of indoor racing racing get yourself down to Leicester Model Car Club, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Wednesday 26th August at 6.30pm .Its a great indoor venue with plenty of pitting area, tables and powerpoints . The hall its self is excellent well lite and bigger enough for 5 full lenghts of carpet. We've already got 1/10th touring cars, Mardave and 1/12th pan cars, i'm looking to put some charim's on and if we can get some F1'S we could be in for some great racing.
SEE YOU THERE !!
the old gimmer
the old gimmer

Back to top Go down

Rain, Rain and more Bl***y rain. Empty will be there

Post  ShortiePaul Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:58 am

You old sod you know me and marti are getting F1s and we have carismas so we will see you there dave chips on you tonite
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Rain, Rain and more Bl***y rain. Empty Re: Rain, Rain and more Bl***y rain.

Post  dirtyghost Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 am

Hi Dave, yep invite accepted mate lol will bring my son as well we all have carisma and F1s will see if magoo and Alex want to pop accross as well...woohoo will be my first ever taste of indoor racing cant wait , best get some spares sorted out somink tells me ill need them (hing pim mounts i guess).

Cheers marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Rain, Rain and more Bl***y rain. Empty Re: Rain, Rain and more Bl***y rain.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down