Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day

4 posters

Go down

sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day Empty sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day

Post  dirtyghost Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:37 am

Hi guys and gals had a totally wicked day today up at the Bedworth track, both me and connor finished 3rd's in our heat finals with connor taking a trophie hisfirst of many i hope.
Big thanks to all up at the Bedworth track and Bob for a great days racing, thanks for all the help with the new hpi things are looking good for it just need to get some foams on her and jobs a gud un we think.
Any way here is just a couple of shots of today's racing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day Empty well done

Post  ShortiePaul Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 am

Nice one Conner well done mate!!!!!!!!!
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day Empty Re: sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day

Post  Alex Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Gutted i missed it. Looked a great day, and the weather was fantastic. I was planning to be there, but due to being taxi service early sunday, and sleeping through my alarms, i didn't wake up till gone 10.

Congrats to you and conner, how did stu get on? or did he bail again?

Alex

Alex

Back to top Go down

sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day Empty Re: sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day

Post  dirtyghost Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 am

Hi Alex mate , you missed a fantastic race day mate the weather could not of been better and the atmosphere was unbelievable eveyone got on great what a day and then to winsome unexpected prizes just put the lid on it...fantastic day.
Stu didn't race mate cos on the second sunday of every month he goes to London to work 4am start and don't get back till 9ish gets good money for it tho pays for his toys.

Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

sunday 9th at bedworth and a great day Empty Connor

Post  Jason Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Well done Son No. 2

Keep it up.

cheers
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down