Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Stuff!!!!

5 posters

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

Good Stuff!!!! Empty Good Stuff!!!!

Post  Chris4x Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 am

cheers guys had an ace days drifting first comp went great i thought (well forced to think by paul lol) only kidding was a good laugh enjoyed finally learning how a drift comp works i get it now much easier to work out when you can see it happening. Some excellent drifting was awsome to see two cars battling it out great fun, big well done to tom walton who won the Pro final against stu (skodes) this was not easy to call was super close both runs cracking work guys.

Ideas

THe practice session i was looking forward to it being the structured praccy but it was FFA it would have been good if the practice session was always two cars setting off battling as you would be it could always be FFA followed by structured praccy so as ppl get a good chance to learn the course just to spice things up a bit and keep the event moving so theres always something going on

designated driver standing area

Welll i cant wait for the next one was awsome and if ppl come up with some more ideas it would only get better its easier to see what we need to be doing now we have seen a comp run
Chris4x
Chris4x

Back to top Go down

Good Stuff!!!! Empty Re: Good Stuff!!!!

Post  ShortiePaul Mon May 10, 2010 6:34 am

Glad you liked it buddy getting you to part with your cash was hard but hey we got there in the end lol! lol! i like you fits of giggles when people stuffed it pmsl
good input from you as well chris good company what more could a drifter want a chair for mick lawlor would be good lol!
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm

yes agree designated driver standing area should be a good idea and enforced good point chris
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris4x Mon May 10, 2010 8:34 pm

HAHA lol you shouldnt of said last time next time you come its free then asked me to pay harsh not paying next time lol. but yh drivers area is allways a good idea. no 3rd place prize either though that was written somewhere?
Chris4x
Chris4x

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Getting money of you chris is like parting the red sea bom you had fun did you not. pmsl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Mon May 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi chris there are 3rd place prises matey, decals from me for you and si so i need to know what you want, you can either have a graphic or a sheet of name vinyl's the choice is yours.

Let me know
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Good Stuff!!!! Empty GREAT DAY SUNDAY 9TH MAY

Post  lawlor1974 Mon May 10, 2010 11:17 pm

had a great day the weather was very good for it i enjoy setting the track up and putting the banners
up with paul then started to set myself up ready to drift. once all the stuff was put out it look very professial
then we just had to wait til 12:00 before we were aloud on the track for a little pratice time.
and the competion started tom walton told us how to do the scoreing with marking cards 0,1,2,3, when each
car is drifting round each corner...
so at the end of the day I enjoyed myself and all the lads that turned up + paul marti and tom
looking forward to the next one HAPPY DAYS Smile Very Happy Smile

P.S
I NEED TO GET MORE PRATICE
lawlor1974
lawlor1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris4x Mon May 10, 2010 11:30 pm

No i dont mind paying just on the wind up lol

Sweet marti that would be sound i will probs go for decals but not sure what lol will have a chat with you on weds if your at beds

i think it will be easier to get this alot bigger now a comp has been run can get it set up as alot bigger thing alot more time to promote events things like that really we need someone who has a decent video cam and good at editing, put a promo club vid together if we could get loads of footage i know someone good at editing, slap it all over the net free advertising and more ppl watch vids than read details on the net so could have a good response
Chris4x
Chris4x

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortiePaul Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 am

Bang on Chris now we have run a comp we know we can do it buddy so will need to talk with Marti and tom when to set the next comp date, i for one had a bloody great day and was proud as punch on the way home that we pulled it off. I know there was a few doubters out there but i think this done us so much good the track looked first class the banter was good the company even better. I love the idea of a promo video buddy and i have a samsung hd hard drive video but no good at editing stuff. But im sure we could make one and like you say seeing the track it looked the dogs nutts.
I for one will keep spreading the word around about the club cus it can only go on wards and up wards big thanks to everyone who supported the event it will put us on the map
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down