Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when can i pratice at bedworth?

3 posters

Go down

when can i pratice at bedworth? Empty when can i pratice at bedworth?

Post  stox217 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:06 am

as i am new to driving carismas i could do with some pratice before i go racing and tuesdays best for me in the afternoon cheers
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

when can i pratice at bedworth? Empty Re: when can i pratice at bedworth?

Post  dirtyghost Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:24 am

Hi there this site isn't the place to be asking my friend as we are not connected with the Bedworth rc club on any official level only as guys that race there, this is a personal site set up buy Paul and his son Wade for people to come and share there general knowledge of the sport of RC car raceing.
Please pop across to " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " where you will be able to find all the info you require about the track from some top guys and gal's, they are the only people that can give you the information you asked for mate.

Regards Marti (RCCC Electrical Tech)
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

when can i pratice at bedworth? Empty BEDWORTH PRACTICE

Post  ShortiePaul Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm

HI STOXS WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHEN YOU CAN PRACTICE AT THE TRACK LIKE MARTI SAID YOU NEED TO CONTACT FTD MODELS SPEAK TO BOB HE WILL TELL YOU IF THE TRACK IS FREE MATE SORRY TO BE SO NEGATIVE ON THIS BUT WE ARE INDEPENDANT OF THE TRACK YOU WILL PICK UP A THREAD IN BEDWORTH WERE YOU CAN ASK MATE
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

when can i pratice at bedworth? Empty Re: when can i pratice at bedworth?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down