Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ardent Raceway Summer Series - Earn your Club Money, Race at our Series!

+3
Admin
Gazza
Ardent Raceway
7 posters

Go down

Ardent Raceway Summer Series - Earn your Club Money, Race at our Series! Empty Ardent Raceway Summer Series - Earn your Club Money, Race at our Series!

Post  Ardent Raceway Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Ardent Raceway Summer Series
A Series that earns your club CASH!!!

What is it?

A fun indoor carpet summer series that enables you to earn cash for your club.

That's right!!, by racing at the series you will be earning cash for your club. £2 goes to your club for every round you attend* and if you win an A-Final you earn another £10 for your club**, If you win the series a further £20 for your club***.

Money is sent to them in the form of a cheque at the end of the series and the club that earns the most over the series gets their money DOUBLED!!

For Example, if 20 people from your club attend all 7 rounds, and you also get 2 A Final wins in 2 classes at all 7 rounds, your club would get £420! If your club is the highest earner (i.e. the most committed, the best attended and the best drivers), they would get this doubled to £840!!

(*Your club must be on the BRCA club list and have registered themselves by emailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] requesting information about this scheme, if you are not a member of a club then you can select either an RC forum of your choice or a charity of your choice, whovever you choose is kept private)
(**providing there are at least 10 entries in your class)
(***providing there are at least 10 people in your class that have completed a minimum of 4 rounds each. I.e. in the championship)

Cost
Cost £11 for 1 class

£16 for 2 Classes (Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you wish to do a second class)

Junior rate for U14s email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for details.

At the moment Central Booking cannot handle multi class entries so please book in to the classes you want to enter, you will have to pay full price but the appropriate amount will be refunded to you on the day. (lunch moneyJ) Please also do the same for junior entries.

Race Format
3 qualifying rounds (FTQ) and depending on numbers attending 2 finals (both to count) or 3 finals (2 to count). 4 out of the 7 rounds count to series win.

Classes

Touring Cars

TC 13.5 (30 entries max)
TC 10.5 (20 entries max)
TC 21.5 (10 entries max)

BRCA weight and height limits (Control Tyres to be confirmed at a discounted rate).

12th Scale Pan

12th Pan 10.5 (20 entries max)
1s lipo, 10.5 brushless, BRCA rules.

Mardave

Mardave Stock (20 entries max)
Brushed 4 cell NiMh with Mardave G2 motor

Mardave 13.5 Brushless (10 entries max)
1S LiPo, 13.5 Brushless

'MAD' Mardave (10 entries max)
1s LiPo, anything goes

(Please note we are monitoring the current topics around Mardave Rules being more generalised, we have picked what we currently believe are the favourite rules but it is our intention to support a generalisation of rules with Mardaves. If we do have to change the rules you will be notified and if you are not happy we will offer a full refund.

Mini 2wd

Mini Stock (10 entries max)
Car : Any Tamiya M-Chassis -M01, M02, M03, M04, M05 or M06 only.
Bodyshell : Any Commercially available M Chassis Specific Bodyshell.
Motor : Standard Silver Can, Sport Tuned, 17.5 Brushless or Ezrun 3000kv.
Tyres : Any Commercially available M Chassis Specific Rubber tyre.
Batteries: NiCad, Ni-MH or Li-Po Allowed
Minimum weight Limit: 1250 Grams

'MAD' Mini (10 entries max)
Front Wheel Drive only, 2s lipo or 6s NiMh, no motor limit, any rubber tyres.

F1

F1 GP1 17.5 turn (10 entries max)
F1 GP2 G2 brushed (10 entries max)
2011 BRCA National Rules see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GT10 Pan

GT10 GT1 – Mod 1S LiPo/LiFe (10 entries max)
GT10 GT2 – 10.5 1S LiPo/LiFe (10 entries max)
GT10 GT3 – 17.5 2S LiPo/LiFe (10 entries max)
2011 BRCA National Rules see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please Note:

> Classes may be combined when racing.
> No minimum entries, get booked in!!
> Maximum number of racers per day is 150 so entry limits will be adjusted to reach this maximum level, at the moment we don't know which classes will be popular and which ones won't.
> Practice is available the Saturday before and for those in the series it will be just £5 for the entire day and FREE to U14s (must be with a paying adult and racing in the series).

Important

Entry levels will be continually monitored, if any class has a high reserve level while another has a low level, the entry levels will be adjusted and existing reserve entries promoted to confirmed or reserve, based on the number of driver entries firstly then entry date and timestamp. Don't feel put off to enter just because you may go on reserve, if there are no reserves the entry levels will not adjust! If you are on reserve and do not get to race your entry will be fully refunded. No refunds will be given for confirmed entries cancelled during the 7 days prior to the meeting unless there are reserve entries to take your place, if there is you will get a full refund. The booking-in closing for all meetings will be 9:00pm on the Saturday before the meeting.

When

April 10
April 24
May 22
June 5
July 3
Aug 7
Sep 25

Booking in via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Problem with Booking in? Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], every problem can be resolved :-)
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Ardent Raceway Summer Series - Earn your Club Money, Race at our Series! Empty Re: Ardent Raceway Summer Series - Earn your Club Money, Race at our Series!

Post  Gazza Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Cost
Cost £11 for 1 class

In this day of VAT increase and the Likes and petrol prices's still on the rise in other words . . . affraid
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Ardent Raceway Summer Series - Earn your Club Money, Race at our Series! Empty Re: Ardent Raceway Summer Series - Earn your Club Money, Race at our Series!

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Put me down for these

April 24
May 22
June 5
July 3
Aug 7

mardave stock for me
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardent Raceway Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Admin wrote:Put me down for these

April 24
May 22
June 5
July 3
Aug 7

mardave stock for me

Paul you need to create an account on Central Booking, I get a list of people to pick from and I can't see your name at the moment so let me know if you use a comedy name :-)
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardavespares.com Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 am

john that green carpet looks the business Cool
Mardavespares.com
Mardavespares.com

http://www.mardavespares.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardent Raceway Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:21 am

Mardavespares.com wrote:john that green carpet looks the business Cool

Doesn't it just :-) Got loads left too, we are well chuffed :-)
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Post  jungsi Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:05 am

Hi just a quick question
would it be, or is it possible to turn up on the day and pay to race
As I don't think I will be able to pay up front but will still like to race if poss??
or would I get turned away if not booked prior????

Thanks
Si

jungsi

Back to top Go down

Post  mcjjordan Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:51 am

what about mardave caterhams?
where can i find the specs for what the cars have to be?
mcjjordan
mcjjordan

http://www.smrccc.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:21 am

the spec for these is

G2 4 cell with tyre on the back Neutral
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  jungsi Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Gazza wrote:the spec for these is

G2 4 cell with tyre on the back Neutral

Dame the old tyre on the back thing!!

So I take it rubber bands are out this year then! Razz Razz Razz

jungsi

Back to top Go down

Post  mcjjordan Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:08 pm

ive got the tyre on the back of the caterham with 4 cells but i got the brushless G2 by mardave and a diff...

where are the regs listed?
mcjjordan
mcjjordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 am

There not finalised yet . . . but there almost done

A rough guide can be found here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <<click
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  mcjjordan Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 am

so the mardave brushless system can only be used in superdave class?
mcjjordan
mcjjordan

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 am

yes only in super dave
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Ardent Raceway Summer Series - Earn your Club Money, Race at our Series! Empty Ardent Summer Series Round 1 - starts 10th April

Post  Ardent Raceway Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:11 am

Round 1 of the 7 round Ardent Summer Series starts this Sunday 10th April, doors open at 08:00 and racing starts at 10:00. We are going to do 3 qualifiers and try and do 3 leg finals. Jut turn up on the day. for more info and rules see

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Summer Series - Update. Due to the number of requests by people to book in but not through Central booking I have decided to open the flood gates and allow you to book in on the day (This Sunday 10th April). The use of Central booking was to make the management of race control easier and as you all know I am a racer and would rather spend an evening preparing my car than sat in front of RC-Timing. But as many of you have never used it before and are either refusing to use Paypal or having trouble creating an account please feel free to turn up and book in on the day.

Hope to see you Sunday for the start of what will be a fun and relaxed series racing against friends.
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down