Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDEA ..... yes me with a sensible idea who would have guessed :P

2 posters

Go down

IDEA ..... yes me with a sensible idea who would have guessed :P Empty IDEA ..... yes me with a sensible idea who would have guessed :P

Post  HB-Dom Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 am

Well the BRCA national series for F1 and GT10 are a bit low so its a whole day with 20 or so racer's there. Why not try and get the dave class established for nationals next year to run at the same event as F1 and GT10. This would give the commitie a certain 'selling point' to the BRCA as this would allow all 3 classes to continue to have a national series next season and would have enough income to not lose money on the venue. It would also show that there is enough demand for the class and would stop the BRCA concerning for lack of drivers attending the meetings. No one loses out Very Happy
now i will go to sleep to recharge my genius Razz
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

IDEA ..... yes me with a sensible idea who would have guessed :P Empty Re: IDEA ..... yes me with a sensible idea who would have guessed :P

Post  Tomo Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Way ahead of you dom as you know I am seeing some of the brca guys Sunday.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

IDEA ..... yes me with a sensible idea who would have guessed :P Empty Re: IDEA ..... yes me with a sensible idea who would have guessed :P

Post  HB-Dom Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:39 pm

well yea i gathered, so will i Razz
talked to win yesterday and sorted the parts, just have to book in now
Very Happy
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Gareth emailed me saying there is probably booking on the day.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  HB-Dom Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Brilliant Very Happy
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down