Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derby Ardent

3 posters

Go down

Derby Ardent Empty Derby Ardent

Post  Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 am

Well me and Markie decided to go to ardent tonight for the derby club meet.i must say what a cracking night we had as well over 45 drivers turned up to do battle 3 heats one final it was brilliant. i must say the dearby club made us feel real welcome and the whole meeting run like clockwork.
I will most certanly be doing fridays from now on at Ardent there was 7 cars in our heat and some newish drivers that meant you had to have your witts about you and coming up on the back traffic you had to pick your moment but it was a great learning curve. all night i battled with Markie swapping the lead a few times mark enjoy his first meeting with the daves as well how did it finish well the times speak volumes

MARK PICKLES 1ST 17.37
PAUL HAZELWOOD 2ND 17.38

Guys if you wana have some good racing then come along on a friday eve both me and mark on the drive home said it was a cracking meeting WELL DONE DERBY CLUB you have out vote
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Derby Ardent Empty Re: Derby Ardent

Post  markie Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:24 pm

i must say it was well enjoyable Paul, cant believe it's been 5 or so years since i last raced. i can defo say the guys up there was very accomodating to us. cheers
markie
markie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 am

Yep you are right Markie was a cracking nite Derby club was brill will be seeing me do a lot more fri at ardent derby club mate thats for sure great club midlands premier indoor circuit what more could you want BRILLIANT
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:01 am

Wicked well done guys cheers
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down