Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing the water

+2
Neil crutchlow
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Testing the water Empty Testing the water

Post  Admin Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Is there room for a indoor circuit based in Nuneaton this will be in a warehouse unit 2 mins from junc 3 of M6 also where can carpet be purchased from.
anyone know of any clubs that are selling up.All genuine intrested partys please do pm me

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Testing the water Empty Re: Testing the water

Post  Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 pm

must be no racers around then affraid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil crutchlow Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:01 am

timing gear carpet and track amrkings hope ya got a few grand lying round

Neil crutchlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 am

and people to race other wise its a non starter but then its summer but wait till autum / winter and try again
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  rich67 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm

And the time and commitment it needs as many think runing a club is easy.
rich67
rich67

Back to top Go down

Post  HB-Dom Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 pm

To be fair paul at the moment there seems to be not enough racers to keep the current clubs going.
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Dom there are loads of racers what you have to do is have things that attract them i think you call it thinking out the box mate.
If a venue is good the price is right then this will attract people just slinging a carpet down race and thats it is not what ist all about stabilty 7 days a week track now thats what will get the numbers going mate.
Again this is just test the water get the feel of the situation but hey you never know
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rich67 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 am

Agree paul, ardent used to run every day but now they are shut for 3/4 days. Is that due to lack of interest? I would imagine you have had many conversations with john and his team at ardent. Most folks want/can only race once a week be it a week day or weekend due to other commitments, events and costs. I wish you luck with it paul and if I am able to get along to support it I will.
rich67
rich67

Back to top Go down

Post  rich67 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:27 am

Also there is moto arena at silverstone, that has taken a while to become popular also.
rich67
rich67

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 am

Rich i said i was testing the water mate affraid not that i am opening one but i will be honest and say i have a pension that mutures end of this month and it has been in the back of my mind. As for talking with John Dawson at Ardent yes there are somethings in the pipeline with outdoor off road track but all early days.
if i was going to open at track in Nuneaton i would pick devoted people to run it mate . but like anything i do its all 100% or nothing only time will tell Rich but its eating me away and Nuneaton would be a great catchment area. so who knows what will happen in the next few months will i play a ace card only time will tell. And if i did have one mate you would race for free mate along with me old mucker Gazza cheers cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  furball-racing Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am

we need a more permanent track in sunderland, and i came across the same issue, was going to oval alongside the already circuit barley mow but they never got back to me.....hmm as we already have a full size stadium at barford and also that way we could run both if ya get what i mean lol as some of us like to turn left and right and some just like to turn left or right depending on class Very Happy but as i said i got no answer, as far as expensive carpet dont cheat yourself dude, try brca as usually when a carpet has been used for a big event such as euros/worlds etc they just sell it on a bognor club got a few rolls for £50 delivered to them, and i also know a few months ago mardavespares had a few rolls being sold not sure if they still are or been used for there new oval but still worth a shot Very Happy
furball-racing
furball-racing

http://www.furball-racing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down