Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World GT racing at the Snowbirds

+2
dazzler
markb
6 posters

:: 1/10th :: GT10

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World GT racing at the Snowbirds - Page 2 Empty Re: World GT racing at the Snowbirds

Post  markb Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:19 am

World GT racing at the Snowbirds - Page 2 Img_1017

Jason popped the DoRi5 cherry at Ardent on Sunday....
markb
markb

Back to top Go down

World GT racing at the Snowbirds - Page 2 Empty Re: World GT racing at the Snowbirds

Post  markb Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 am

Thanksgiving in the US has come and gone so Snowbirds entries will be open soon bounce

World GT class for me...so 13.5, 1S and blinky. I've mentioned we had some plans at Vegas and have started another thread for that "project".

Shame there isn't an F1 class. Would have been really up for that Wink

I'm hearing at least one other UK racer is planning the trip cheers
markb
markb

Back to top Go down

Post  markb Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Recent posts from Mike Boland tell me Snowbirds entries will open, and he's started the countdown clock on the web site bounce

Looks like it may be 5pm EST on Thursday, and as the first few to enter get a prize then I'll be trying for that as it's only 10pm in the UK. Last year I was first to book in and got some very nice personalised and engraved camber gagues Cool

markb
markb

Back to top Go down

Post  markb Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:16 am

So Snowbirds entries opened at 9pm Florida time last night. Did the maths and 9pm EST is 2am in the UK...

...so at 01:50am my alarm went off. Got up and logged onto a painfully slow hotel internet connection (working in London again this week).

Not entirely awake I completed my World GT entry and PayPal payment. The Snowbirds and IIC meetings have wonderfully easy entry systems. Done by 02:03am

Mike Bolan had put up a web cam to watch the first few entries come through. I was 3rd one across the line, and so get a nice engraved 2012 Snowbirds camber guage. Last year I won booking in but it was 10pm UK time and I had my home internet connection.

First entry was complete at 09:01.57 and mine got through at 09:02:07. I had hunch that David Saul would also have got up in the UK to enter, but he's not in the top ten list.

I am flagging a wee bit now though Sleep

Count down clock is 52 days to start of practice. Bring. It. On! cheers bounce bounce bounce
markb
markb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2