Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds GT10 associated 10R5

Go down

Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 Empty Worlds GT10 associated 10R5

Post  sheepdog Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 am

Hi all, have decided to take a different path and need funds hence selling my WGT. i like to think this is a little bit special as its a little different from the norm.

Right, it started out as a standard 10R5 chassis, i replaced the rear pod to the 12R5.1 for better access and it looks better too. after that i changed the front steering knuckles to the dynamic steering kit, basically it increases the bearing size (although the external size of the bearing is the same so no problem with wheels, still the same) also this mod brings the front axles into line (in-line) with the steering pivots which makes the steering amazingly precise!
After getting a little frustrated with battery tape i decided to design and make a new chassis, using 2.4mm carbon fibre purchased from fibre-lyte i was able to reposition the battery to the centre of the car (longitudinal as opposed to horizontal to improve the roll centre, in doing so developed a battery retaining system that would do away with cell tape making battery changing a breeze. it is designed to work with both LRP and standard hard case Lipo's.
I have ran this for 3 meetings and have loved every minute, improved lap times and a joy to drive. Also made and fitted a Neoprene front bumper as the original carbon fibre one is too brittle.

so for sale as follows:

Much Modified 10R5 WGT
3 x LRP 1s 5400 50C Lipo (seen a season, not the best looking but work fine)
Savox SH1357 servo
loads of wheels and tyres (see pics)
selection of spares inc springs, whishbones (altho i have never broken anything)
Porsche GT3 bodyshell
Sophia bodyshell, no splits, seen 1 meeting

NB: only electrics included are the Servo and Lipo's

Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 IMGP0795
Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 IMGP0790
Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 IMGP0796
Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 IMGP0789
Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 IMGP0792Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 IMGP0791
Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 IMGP0798
Worlds GT10 associated 10R5 IMGP0802

to complete you will need radio Tx & Rx and motor.
its hard to know what to ask but looking for around £260 delivered (UK)
i am open to offers but in the region of as there is so much here.
collection welcome
thanks for looking

sheepdog

Back to top Go down