Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to find a decent drift club!!

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

Trying to find a decent drift club!! Empty Trying to find a decent drift club!!

Post  RCS_james Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 am

Hello all trying to find a drift club to go to, down here on the south coast attempts were futile to start one so time to attempt to go and play with everyone else instead!!
If anyone can recomment the nearest club to bognor regis/pompey area would be good with any classifications rules etc motor sizing i would need to abide by etc etc..

RCS_james

Back to top Go down

Trying to find a decent drift club!! Empty Some pics of drifters come and gone!!

Post  RCS_james Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 am

Was going to dig out some of the pics of my drifters which have come and gone however im going to post a link for my favourite car which unfortunatly i had to get rid of. It was the beutiful and legendary Thunder Tiger TS4-e full alloy and carbon upgrades unfortunatly sold it a few weeks back to devoid any distractions! However shame i cant get it back. Was formerly running Novak 10.5 BL and Nosram Matrix ISTC esc on turnigy nano tech 4000mAh 40c lipo's One tamiya Drift Tech's (front) and HPI Slick T's rear - Had Sorex put on for sale as was equally as good as a cricuit car!

Well i would post the link but cant for another 7 days sorry
Well under rated car though!!

RCS_james

Back to top Go down