Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the yoko loft find drift car rebuild 8)

2 posters

:: 1/10th :: Touring Cars

Go down

the yoko loft find drift car rebuild 8) Empty the yoko loft find drift car rebuild 8)

Post  the mad1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:30 am

hi guys iv found an old tourer in the loft and i dont know what it is i am hopeing to use it as a drift car at some point but it is missing a few parts so i need to try and track them down

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by the mad1 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

the mad1

Back to top Go down

the yoko loft find drift car rebuild 8) Empty Re: the yoko loft find drift car rebuild 8)

Post  the mad1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 am

i know its a yoko but thats all i know tbh

the mad1

Back to top Go down

the yoko loft find drift car rebuild 8) Empty Re: the yoko loft find drift car rebuild 8)

Post  dirtyghost Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:15 am

i think its a yokomo yr4 buddy Very Happy
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:18 am

cool im just trying to get it so i can fit my brushless and lipos in it now lol making a few alteration Wink lol

after a better look there isnt anything major missing really a couple of drive nuts for the wheels ive just made a turnbuckle up oh and i need some of the round things with a hole through so i can attatch the shocks cant remember what they are called lol

oh i need a spur gear and a shell aswell anything else il say later but looking good so far

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:55 am

nice 1 bud, well most of the stuff you have missing are generic so you probably have them already cool beans we will see you drifting soon matey great stuff.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:03 am

been doing a little work to try and get my lipo and brushless in there and found some bling rims in the loft aswell lol sorry about the poor pics

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 am

Looking gud bud get it balanced right and your there
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:21 am

yeah man will be cool once its done

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:34 am

speed passion and lrp 7.5t in now and found an old shell to go on it aswell

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 pm

big thanks to the lads at rugby for rallying together and sorting a load of bits out for me so i could get it running but after a bit of thought and a test that didnt go to well with the brushless in it i will be using brushed speedo and a slightly less powerfull motor, iv also sprayed the inside of the shell silver but it still looks pants lol not as bad as it did but still need a new shell soon lol well thanks alot to lawlor as he has altered my old bling rims lol so they will be ready for sunday just gotta make sure the car is now lol, although i dont think i will be needing them as im testing a set from joe at SelectionsRC along with paul
but here is a pic of the wheels below after he has altered them

but il keep you informed as how it goes

oh and yes i have been playing with the thread tools lol

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down