Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamworth Rc club

Go down

Tamworth Rc club Empty Tamworth Rc club

Post  Admin Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Well what can i say i was invited to tamworth rc club last night what a diffrence the track was 32mtr long it was totaly stuning you can see why they host the nats there i was greeted by the 2 guys who run the club jeff and pete as we spoke the track was being laid out with a long 32mtr straight and some nice tight turns as well
The club was something else the people very chatty everyone got on with doing the track the place was warm with great lighting as well as the track was being laid tea and coffee was on the go.
they race all forms with micro buggies 1/12 1/10 gt class as well.

after speaking with them both we are in the throws of setting a F1 indoor class up over 6 rounds the dates are to be confirmed but boy will this be a meeting and i for one will be happy with the lack of trye wear on my F1's im sure if you ever never been to Tamworth then you are missing a well run venue and with both being BRCA officials who run the club you can be sure of a great meeting
so anyone who is intrested in the indoor winter session with F1's please do get in touch with me for further details of the event good pitting area all in all a great well set out club!!!

the club runs every 2 weeks on a sat afternoon well 5.30 till 10 means you dont have to watch X faxtor with the wife on a sat night!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down