Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

racingpunk

4 posters

Go down

racingpunk Empty racingpunk

Post  dirtyghost Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:01 am

Hi guys, I've been looking around for some rims for the drift car and have been speaking to this guy Simon from Racingpunk he has a great selection of wheels and all sorts of other things related to rc cars have a look at his site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he should be along shortly i hope to become a member of the site so watch this space of some cracking wheels.

Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

racingpunk Empty Re: racingpunk

Post  ShortiePaul Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:03 am

Nice one Marti you aint lost your touch good to see you back in better sprit me old mucker was looking at his site the other day he is cheap as well
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 am

Yes he is has some nice stuff as well, im looking at some rims with 6mm offset at the moment that'll make the car 12mm wider lol thinking of using them on the buggy to gain extra width,,,,lol
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  racingpunk Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 am

Hi Guys & Hi Marti

Simon from Racingpunk here and Matri thanks for the introduction. Nice forum you have going on.

Always happy to help and to give my opinion (for what it's worth!!). I've been in RC retail for about 15 years and love a mess around with cars myself but in recent years have moved from physical shop to purely online.

So we are busy growing and expanding our ranges, those alloys being our most recent addition...Great thing about them is as they come in pairs you can choose your offset for front and rear or do as you are thinking Marti and going for one offset throughout..

We are going to continue to grow (hopefully) in 2010 and have loads of new bits coming in by Spring from a manufacturer we have hooked up with called Coolblueracing, so hopefully that union will help us keep the retail price as low as possible for everyone.

Ok, probably had enough of reading my self promotion!!! But as I say, I'm not just a retailer I also have a grreat interest in RC on a personal level and having lost many races have a long way to go before I'm done with trying!!

Cheers and Happy New Year to you all, will keep an eye out on the forums and if I get the time (and people are interested??) will post up some pictures of new items we have coming out soon.

Cheers

Simon
racingpunk
racingpunk

http://www.racingpunk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 am

Hi simon and welcome to rc circuitcars im paul the admin on the site please pm me and i will set up a space for you to put your goods on all the best Paul
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 am

Welcome Simon great that you have joined, like Paul said get in touch and he'll sort some space for you with Wade his lad the IT guru of the site.
Welcome aboard.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down