Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crwaler vid and info question...............

2 posters

Go down

Crwaler vid and info question............... Empty Crwaler vid and info question...............

Post  dirtyghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 am

This is more of a test for myself to check out how the video is working from my side, but a cool crawler i think you'll agree.

Is there anyone out there who knows where they do crawler trailing, or any clubs that support them in the west midlands.

dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Crwaler vid and info question............... Empty Re: Crwaler vid and info question...............

Post  Dez82 Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Have you seen any of the Crawler event coverage and Crawler reviews in RRCi Magazine overt he past two years? Plenty there to choose from, and then there's the Crawler Special issue and DVD telling you all about it to.
all available through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forgive the plug, but these answer so many questions it would take weeks to write it all here ....
Dez82
Dez82

http://www.desawa.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Crwaler vid and info question............... Empty Re: Crwaler vid and info question...............

Post  dirtyghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Thanks Dez top man ill have a look.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down