Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Power Consumer Batteries

2 posters

Go down

High Power Consumer Batteries Empty High Power Consumer Batteries

Post  ShortiePaul Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:15 am

Well wade Gary Me and Gav have tested these batterys and the orders have rolled in they come with the tamiya connection but you will be required to put your own connectors on.
on the track they delived the punch straight from the line and all the way to the end of the race.
Wade was well happy with the way they performed in the A final both me and marti was gob smacked at the sheer punch that he was getting time after time.
The new ones that i will be collecting will be 1500 so even better than the 1400 that was tested.
I see know problem with these being used in the races as some people are even useing 1600 so the 1500 will be ok.
The first charge was not impressive but after the second charge they came alive. to be sure gave trialed a pack that was a little under power after being charged from the night before and again he was punching away from the line and a good 6 mins of run before a slight decrease of power.
so what can i say about these batterys well at £7.30 group buy they are going to be hard to beat not breaking the bank and not missing the months morgae if gives you the chance to be punchy as well.
The new 1500 will come in a different cover but as the director said anyone of the packs can be split open to see they are of the same make and the same good power train.
with a order of 20 now clearly placed we should see some happy face at the meets.

stay tuned to the site for any further details on this product
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

High Power Consumer Batteries Empty Re: High Power Consumer Batteries

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

Do you want me to test the Batteries to see what they are like on wednesday?

Jordan

Back to top Go down

High Power Consumer Batteries Empty Jordan

Post  ShortiePaul Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 am

what connector have you got up to now 4 people have tested them but you are more than welcome to try a set will you do a write up after
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:29 am

I am on Deans connectors, but i just thought i would try this new batteries for ya to see if that can work in the A final races, but i dont mind doing a write up after.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:54 am

Yea jordan a write up from a pro in the A final would be great, thanks mate.

Marti "rev"
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down