Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

selection rc drift wheels and tyre's review

4 posters

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

selection rc drift wheels and tyre's review Empty selection rc drift wheels and tyre's review

Post  the mad1 Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 am

well i am no professional drifter but i tried these wheels and tyre's for the first time on Sunday on the painted tarmac, took a little while to get them drifting as they seemed to grip a bit to much at first, but as i used them they seemed to come to life and they performed really well, they dont seem to bad on durability either as I was running them for quite a while and the neither the tyre's or the wheels have hardly got a mark on them. As for looks well they are simply stunning I had at least 3 people come over and ask me if they were alloy wheels as the shine on them is fantastic. so if you want a decent set of wheels and tyres and for a bargain price of
£8.99
for all 4 yes that's right,
I would highly recommend these well done guys for some brilliant wheels/tyres at a fantastic price.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/center]

Last edited by the mad1 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

the mad1

Back to top Go down

selection rc drift wheels and tyre's review Empty Re: selection rc drift wheels and tyre's review

Post  Chris4x Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 pm

hi mate its chris from DDMCR was talking to you. just wandering what time you were goin on the 14th
Chris4x
Chris4x

Back to top Go down

selection rc drift wheels and tyre's review Empty Re: selection rc drift wheels and tyre's review

Post  Admin Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm

hi chris Paul here admin we start at 2.pm arrive at location about 1.30 to set up mate look forward to seeing you there
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris4x Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 am

I cant wait it was drifting that got me in to RC but as there has been nowhere that does it locally i have been racing, keith where was the shop you got those from i cant remember the name you said and i should probably change from my homemade drainpipe wheels lol
Chris4x
Chris4x

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:19 am

hi chris it was rs selection buddy but paul will send you in the right direction as he got them i only tested them buddy Wink

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris4x Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 am

Found these so ordered them thought i may aswell give them ago try a variety of wheels
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chris4x
Chris4x

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:09 am

cool let us know what they are like buddy Cool

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  SelectionsRC Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Chris4x wrote:Found these so ordered them thought i may aswell give them ago try a variety of wheels
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There exactly the same as the ones tested above with a different rim.

SelectionsRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down