Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time attack time trials

2 posters

Go down

Time attack time trials Empty Time attack time trials

Post  Admin Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 am

TIME ATTACK

Well trust rc circuit cars to be the very first in the country to come up with the time attack for rc cars. Just in passing conversation Marti spoke about the idea
And bingo we ran the first time attack today and it was a run away success.
Nearly every person had a go enjoyed it.
So even if you are not a drifter you must come along and try the time attack against the clock, some blistering performances was had today and people getting better on each of the 3 runs. Skodes did a blistering 10.32 sec run that would have been in the 9.00 secs if he had not totalled his car on the return straight.
All I can say is ok you race against each other at club meets but try racing against the clock it gets the old heart pumping.
I know both me and Marti are well pleased with how this went and can now see it being run along side the drift meets two events in one meeting cannot be bad can it.
When you have tried it then. You will be bitten by the time attack bug as people have gone away to build and dial cars in for the next meet.
You can rest assured that this will go from strength to strength and when me and the rest of the committee have spoken I will be sure there will be trophies up for grabs
Well done Marti for a great idea
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MARTI'S MINI ON THE TIME ATTACK COURSE
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Time attack time trials Empty Re: Time attack time trials

Post  dirtyghost Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 am

Well what can i say lol, an idea that just flew away with its self, thanks to all of you that came over and had a go with the time trial that was a great way to test the theory and see where this are going to go from here.
Everyone that had a go at it loved it was the consensus so it will now be a regular feature at the drift meets to run along side for you to have a go at, you don't need anything fancy to have a go just a car that handles quite well and a fairly fast motor, accuracy on the sticks is far more important than out and out speed as tom found out when using my little mardave.

So you may not be into the drift side of things and want some competition, why not come and pit your self against the clock and others in this simple but very fast and furious style of RC racing.

See you there soon.

Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down