Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have time

Go down

Have time Empty Have time

Post  ShortiePaul Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Ok so some of you are hard and hard out racers who know your stuff inside out some are younger memebers who are full of energy to help on the site.
Just take a few mins to reflect that you to was new at the sport at one time, so better than talk down to the younger members give them some guidence and if you spot a mistake dont sound off just a nice pm and a gentle word to put them back on the tracks. I know both Me Marti and wade are happy for the young guns to post up even when they may get it wrong sometimes. But i would rather have them post than some who just sit and read what ever is on the site.
this site has come a long way from last July when it was started we have took a lot of stick and made mistakes along the way but now its the site to be on and for that we are very proud of.
So all im saying is allow the younger ones to put up what they think is right at the time of going to the site AFTER ALL ITS BETTER TO PRAISE THAN CONDEM right thats off my chest now lets see the site get even bigger in 2010 if you notice we have loads of company's joinging the site daily so watch this space for 2010 with quite a few new things are going to happen. dont forget as well tamworth the 16th jan is club nite hope to dish out some free cds of the f1 challenge on the 2nd jan see you all soon
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down