Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave - Roundabout Toys

3 posters

Go down

Dave - Roundabout Toys Empty Dave - Roundabout Toys

Post  RoundaboutToys Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi all,

This is Dave from Roundabout Toys in the Manchester area.

I discovered the site yesterday thanks to a call from Wade, and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself (and the business).

We are a model, hobby and toy shop on the outskirts of Manchester. We were the track shop for Macctrack until they closed down in April, but gained a lot of experience in racers needs while there. They used to run 1/10, 1/12, 1/14, 1/16 and 1/18 scales, with both buggies and tcs. Personally I mainly race 1/10 and 1/18 buggies, although I tend to try every class I can. My racing time with the micros has given me lots of experience on motor/speedo/battery combinations for the smaller cars (recoils/m18s/m18t/blaze etc.)

We are an Exotek stockist (yes we stock the Recoil/Charisma chassis and shock towers), and also have a large selection of recoil spares (see the Sportwerks section on our site).

We will be organising a group buy on Recoil tires soon, and we've come up with a good price for members of this ite

We also are able to do the Spashett edition Recoil Pro at £110 delivered at the moment (usually £141+).

Plans in the near future involve our own indoor track in the Manchester area - hopefully we will have confirmation very, very soon.

Need anything for your RC and don't see it on our site? Just drop me an email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I'll do my best to get what you need.

Dave
Owner
Roundabout Toys
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RoundaboutToys

Back to top Go down

Dave - Roundabout Toys Empty hi Dave

Post  ShortiePaul Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:42 am

big welcome to the site and please feel free to add what ever you want mate nice to know that you stock bits and bobs across the range thats good news for racers all over.
group buys seem to be the thing now with vast savings so please do fee free to put up what you can get and how much enjoy the site we are looking forward to coming up to see you very soon mate as long as you stick the kettle on!!!!
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Dave - Roundabout Toys Empty Re: Dave - Roundabout Toys

Post  dirtyghost Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:08 am

Welcome to the site mate, feel free to post any special offers that you may have on from time to time Very Happy were allways looking for a bargin or 2.

Regards Marti "rev"
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Dave - Roundabout Toys Empty tyres group buy

Post  ShortiePaul Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:53 am

hi dave a little bird tells me that we maybe able to get the tyres 35 40 45s for about £13.00 is that true mate!!!!
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Dave - Roundabout Toys Empty Re: Dave - Roundabout Toys

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down