Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New body shell with a playin card design...

4 posters

:: Pics and Vids :: Pics

Go down

New body shell with a playin card design... Empty New body shell with a playin card design...

Post  BuddyRC Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:50 am

Prepped for painting..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

New body shell with a playin card design... Empty Re: New body shell with a playin card design...

Post  jungsi Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 am

Thats gonna look wicked wayne

But there was no need to put that big hart on there just for me!!
people will start talkin

Si
P.S.
are you gonna do all the spades, harts etc etc in the own colours red & black????????????????

jungsi

Back to top Go down

New body shell with a playin card design... Empty Re: New body shell with a playin card design...

Post  QuackingPlums Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 am

Is that all just masking tape?! What do you use to get the curves?
QuackingPlums
QuackingPlums

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 am

QuackingPlums wrote:Is that all just masking tape?! What do you use to get the curves?

It's pin strip tape I've had for years and I've free handed the curves with to line then used normal masking tape to in fill then trimmed with a very sharp knife.
Also the clubs hearts spades and diamonds were cut out of making tape which took bloody ages but worth it I think.

Got two coats left to do tomorrow then it's finished.

p.s ALL THE HEARTS ARE FOR YOU SI xxxxxxxxxxxxx
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:11 am

dude thats epic....

you should of given me a ring i could of made proper masks for you on my plotter for about £3 looks ace tho matey cant wait to see the finished deal..... lol
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 am

dirtyghost wrote:dude thats epic....

you should of given me a ring i could of made proper masks for you on my plotter for about £3 looks ace tho matey cant wait to see the finished deal..... lol

Cheers kida, i would like some masks done if thats ok for my next shell. I have the templates for the sizes but i couldnt do them on this shell as they are pritty tricky to cut out with masking tape.
I will give you them on the 2nd jan and if you could tell me how much to do them for me when you have time, as its no rush because i dont have another shell yet.

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL santa rendeer
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 am

jungsi wrote:P.S.
are you gonna do all the spades, harts etc etc in the own colours red & black????????????????

Yes mate all done in the propper colours black and red and the body is done in white with pearl aswell for a bit of glitter.

The paint in the first pick is what ive used but ive used a silver aswell now for the pin strips.

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL santa rendeer
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  QuackingPlums Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:15 am

dirtyghost wrote:dude thats epic....

Dude you have a plotter?! You should not have said that! lol!

Seriously though, I've been considering one for a while - got a recommendation for a cheap(ish) model for craft/hobby use?
QuackingPlums
QuackingPlums

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:17 am

no probs Wayne, put the designs into an adobie format AI or something else and then email them to me with the correct sizes you require it'll only cost you for the materials matey £3 per A4 sheet and ill get them cut for you.

Merry XMAS to you and the misses matey, give buddy a fuss from us also............. santa rendeer
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:21 am

Quacking let me know what you need mate, i can cut upto 24inches hight and any length, minimum size is about 5mm for lettering as there a pain to pic out but if you can do the design in AI (Adobe illustrator) and get it to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ill do what i can for you and cheap as chips.
I also do name vinyl's and normal external graphics as well in just about any colour you want, i have quite a few colours left. £5 per A4 sheet for these and i cram as many as i can onto the sheet.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down