Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday nights raceing

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday nights raceing Empty Wednesday nights raceing

Post  dirtyghost Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:47 am

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RACEING

Well what can I say what a cracking night of racing up at the Bedworth track, great weather and great company.
As always Bob Bur did an awesome job of organising the event tonight and without him none of this would be possible so nice 1 mate keep up the great work.
There was a good turnout of charismas tonight allowing BRCC to run 2 heats 1 for the pro’s and 1 for the novices which is great it gives everyone a fair chance and a great night of racing.
Our main man Wade is coming on leaps and bounds now with some 18sec laps under his belt and I think he may have even done a 17 lapper this evening so well done wade.
Also well done to Ross Norwood who after lots of teething troubles with his car and driving style managed a 4th in 1 of the races and has completed his first 11 lapper and got into the B finals well done mate keep it up.
My lad Connor did his first bout of racing tonight using my old F1 Tamiya with upgraded internals and did a great job also completing 3 11-lap qualifyers not bad for his first ever go and my old ropey F1 car “Big thanks to Chris Kennedy” for looking at the diff for him and getting it running a little better, ill be sorting the diff balls out Chris so it should be loads better for this Sunday.
Paul "The FLYMO Hazelwood" managed to put in some cracking laps as well tonight after sorting his initial problems with the car and stayed of the grass quite a bit tonight we may have to think up a new nick name if he keeps this up.lol only jokeing mate well done also.
Myself I managed 1st 2nd 1st for the 3 qualifiers and due to a mix-up with the transponder didn’t get my results for my final but I was late onto the track “by 30seconds” and the race had all ready started so I was almost a whole lap behind so had a lot of work to do anyway but still enjoyed the racing great fun.
We will soon have our ASK THE EXPERT section up and running which will be hosted by Schumacher sponsored driver Mark (Jnr as he is known) and his dad also called Mark so any questions you would like answering on the techie side of things feel free to post to them and they’ll get back to you as soon as they can.
If you haven’t tried charisma racing and would like to give it a go there’s no better place then the Bedworth RC club “BRCC” to come and give it a go, also you could pop along to FTD Models in Radford Coventry and have a word with Bob Burr or Luke who are our super friendly local model shop owners and also charisma experts as well as all other types of RC, Bob is also the chairman of the BRCC so if your interested in starting charisma racing or would just like some more info pop in and see him for a friendly chat.
That’s all for now, met some nice people and had a great night up at the track as always.

Marti “Rev”

Last edited by dirtyghost on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Wednesday nights raceing Empty did you see me

Post  ShortiePaul Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:52 am

Did you see me there tonight marti..yes wade needs to be watched he is drivin blinding races.
i think he is testingf in secret. drunken
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Wednesday nights raceing Empty Re: Wednesday nights raceing

Post  dirtyghost Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:59 am

Sorry mate didnt mean to leave you out just got into the flow and was rabbleing a bit all sorted now tho lol XxX.

chat soon
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Wednesday nights raceing Empty Re: Wednesday nights raceing

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down