Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday night raceing smashed up car BRCCC post

Go down

Wednesday night raceing smashed up car BRCCC post Empty Wednesday night raceing smashed up car BRCCC post

Post  dirtyghost Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 am

Well its wednesday night again and the raceing is over and had another top time up at the Bedworth track.
As usual thanks to Bob and the guys for another flawless meeting keep up the good work.
Well the night didn't start to well for me my car had a mind of its own and thought it was suposed to be going backwards most of the time (no grip)and add that to the fact that i was in a race with guys much much quicker than me got me all panicky out of shape and ended up stuffing the car in the wall...broken shocks broken body posts shredded 2 tyres and cracked my body shell in several places although i think i was probably panicking for nothing cos i didn't do that bad in the final with 4th place in the "B".
But i have to add this i have to say is totally down to Steve Dye who without his help would not of even been out there raceing, he took my smashed up car and set the whole thing up for me track side between races just before the final it now feels like a new car "very different " but in a good way, Thanks Steve.
Bob i think you'll be seeing me very soon need some bits got a poorly car to go along with my poorly leg.
Thanks again for a great night.

Marti and Connor..........+ Family
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down