Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEDWORTH 6th ROUND

2 posters

Go down

BEDWORTH 6th ROUND Empty BEDWORTH 6th ROUND

Post  ShortiePaul Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 am

BEDWORTH SUNDAY 6TH JULY MEET

Great weather was on the cards for Sundays summer meeting, quite a good turn out for a few heats of racing.
First off was the 1/10 cars getting the laps in nice clean racing was had by them.
Next off was the charismas flying machine all doing quite a few laps at break
neck speed.

Tyres for the charismas were run on 45s 35s 40s I was running 35s that barrel rolled me on the first bend off the straight, after 2 laps things started to settle down and the tyres started to work.
Richie Wilson also seemed to do a few barrel roles on turn 3 but drove like a demon in every heat.

Bunny played it cool on the rostrum with the words lapping only for me to move from 1st position to second race tactics me think.
In fact bunny used this on to heats but third seen him do a wicked 360 mid air role and my car under him see picture section.
Marti Mcbride was there in my heats with a bit of door banging with him up the straight and me leaning on his car into the 1st turn off the straight.

Then to top it 20yards from the line he went past me lesson learnt if he says his batteries are dead take no notice.

The meeting was run flawless as always big thanks to stu who spent the day taking some cracking picture for this site.
I think everyone enjoyed the day even south Yorkshire Benn travelled from Barnsley with his day now that say how good Bedworth is.

Howard gave a display of his flying skills in the midday break very nice it was too
Well what else can I say Marti’s young son enjoyed driving his F1 at the track as well really well to say it’s his second meeting
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

BEDWORTH 6th ROUND Empty Re: BEDWORTH 6th ROUND

Post  dirtyghost Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:50 am

Hi mate
yes great raceing on sunday, great weather and top friends funn had all round.
My son loved the days racing he's coming on really well for like you say his second ever time on the track fantastic.
Things were tight between us on the track makes for great times mate get that adrenaline running great fun.
see you all wednes day
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down